Monday, April 11, 2011

What's Gyaru Hime

I’ve been saying I’m going to do that for such a long time now however I just stored putting it off and avoiding it. I find writing things like this very difficult as a result of there is so much about trend, especially these whose roots are in a different culture, that's subjective. Writing essays on the topic shouldn't be one thing I wish to do, I'd be way more at dwelling making some hair bows!

Additionally please note that these are just the conclusions that I've come to from my very own analysis and opinions. I'm not the be-all finish-all authority with reference to Hime Gyaru. I wouldn’t take into account myself an expert, I am just writing in response to the large variety of questions I obtain on the topic so I don’t preserve having to repeating myself.
About The Fashion:
What's Hime Gyaru?

-Hime Gyaru is a avenue fashion which originated in Japan. The literal translation of Hime Gyaru (姫ギャル) is Princess Girl. It's a fashion subculture which facilities around dressing and (depending how critically you take it) living life like a princess.

Voluminous hair is a staple of Hime model fashion. Though fashions these days have been slightly extra varied, you just can’t go previous the large normal pouf with a lot of bouncy curls. To realize this you need an excellent hair spray as nicely!

Whereas rose prints are always fantastic for hime gyaru the latest trends appear to be more towards plain colours with smaller particulars eg. rose laces, ruffles and pearl detailing. Go away behind that pink leopard print (for the love of god!) and go for something more elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment