Thursday, December 15, 2011

Going to Japan

I'm pondering about going to Japan sometime later following year, almost certainly in Apr. I'm not sure why, but everytime I go to Japan I always miss out on cherry blossoms. It appears that evidently when I go back to go to my household it's precisely when the cherry blossoms are beginning to appear. This time around when i go back to Japan I will have a glance at many of the new fashion styles in Shibuya. If you are female then Shibuya 109 will be your first stop. For anyone who is female then Shibuya 109 will be my suggestion even so in case you are a male then right across the station is should be Shibuya 109-2. Be ready, many of the price ranges inside the outlets are pretty substantial. If you go at the end of the calendar year you may be able to catch some very good sales. Or else you will find other smaller sized stores in Shibuya that offer extremely comparable looking clothes for nearly 50 percent the price. I found last time shopping in Japan finding the right size can be a bit of a challenge especially if you are bigger than the normal Asian. Also I've updated my gyaru website, which has not been updated in pretty some time I must confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment