Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why I decided to go for Saitek instead of CH products for pedals

I spent ages searching on the Internet to decide which of the two flight rudder pedals I should buy. It was a hard decision to make and I spent many hours pouring over review websites and forums to make the best informed decision. On one hand I wanted a CH products rudder pedal because it would integrate perfectly with my other CH product gear. If you ever have used CH products control software you know just how great it is to be able to use that program to switch between flight profiles. One of the biggest advantages is that you can combine three controllers into one virtual control. You'd be surprised even in this day and age developers still release video games they can only support one controller at a time. At the end of the day I ended up getting the Saitek flight combat rudder pedals. The main reason was that it had a adjustable tension spring, and according to reports on the Internet the spacing between the pedals was much more generous. The biggest factor however was that the Saitek rudder pedals allows you to rest the balls of your feet on the ground. This is by far a much more realistic simulation or flight rudder pedals in real aircraft. With ch products pro pedals your foot actually rest suspended on the pedal at all times, this is neither realistic or ergonomic as having your foot propped up over time can make it tired. Now that I have the Saitek flight rudder pedals I am happy with my purchase. Although I wish that I could combine it with my other CH product gear into one virtual controller the only game that so far I wish it worked with is battlefield 3. All other video games especially flight simulator is tend to support more than one controller at a time which means I generally don't have problems. If you are still interested to find out more and then may appoint you choose this great review ch products pro pedals review

No comments:

Post a Comment